Oh, before you think you don’t fall into this category, make sure you watch! We talk about why Christians need to stop judging; why we all need to check our own hearts first; and who we all need to let be the ultimate Judge.
A few notes to think about:
- People push people away from God. God doesn’t push people away from God.
- We all need to check our own hearts first. The key to change is changing ourselves.
- Everyone “judges.” When you say Christians are judgmental, you’re judging Christians.
- A lot of judgments come from our own insecurities.
- There’s a difference between judging (malicious, bad heart, gossip) and simply stating facts by speaking the truth in love.
- It takes a lot of deep work to H.A.L.T. (Hold on, Analyze, Listen, Try to understand)
There’s so much more we could add to this conversation. As always, we wanted to keep it simple, unedited, and just provoke some thoughts and heart checks.
Coach Theo and Coach Amber